miércoles, 21 de mayo de 2008


Introduction of the film:
this is england it tries about one gang of skin heads, that they are united with one kid (shaun).
Shaun begins to go with the gang, but, when combo (man with nazi ideologies) returns, the gang it separated and the members of gang have many conflictsof gang have many conflicts.
My opinion about film: This film has caused me great interest and has informed me a lot about the different ideologies and fashions that can be carried by different ideologies, I think that thanks to this movie, it suggests to people who think you have Nazi ideologies, and see that not only must be said that one but also feel it is Nazi, but after this movie not many people will again say that it is Nazi, because it shows scenes very hard. I think that people should not follow a fashion that this parallel to an ideology, let alone if you do not know very well that deals with this ideology, because people associate with persons Nazi skin (such as the movie), and I I believe that everyone skin must be Nazis.


this is england -





Credits

No hay comentarios: