domingo, 30 de marzo de 2008

Fallas & Easter



Fallas
My fallas have been a lot of fun and intense:
Day 16 -> This day i wasn’t go to valencia, because i was punished.
Day 17 -> We go to Valencia, and we hope at the rest arrived, after we go to edu’s home, and we were watching the T.V and we have dinner. After dinner we were go to the “Castle pirotecnic”.
After the Castle pirotecnic, we were go at home and go to sleep.

Day 18 -> Like every day we go to Valencia, and again we hope to that arrived, we go to buy dinner and we went to have diner again to edu’s home, and after we then went to see the "Nit del foc" that is an very especial night in fallas.When the “nit del foc” it finished we went to celebrated a mini-party.

Day 19 -> This day I was very tired, because the previous day I went to sleep at 6 o’clock, aside the four days of fallas are very tired.This day I went to sleep at 10 o’clock I recovered of fallas.

Easter:
My easter have been a very normal holidays.
I went to Valencia, to home of violeta, to the cinema, and more sites, but also I had working very hard, because the 3 evaluation it had started.
My estear also very semed a one month of summer. This easter I have been in my home because my parents have working and fix my floor of Valencia in order to rent it.
And this is are my holidays.



fallas & easter -




Credits ->

No hay comentarios: