domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2007

My street



This is my street. I live in the plantatio in a small town near la cañada.
Streets around me are long and wide but many are in very poor condition or are not numbered well.
The environments that surround me are a restaurant, the main street and a pharmacy.
We have a soccer field near but this neglected and only months to when summer arrives and the paty begin from here.
Also next to my house there is a small forest, but now this fence so that it can retain and do not burn.
The school is close to my house just slow 5 minutes.
in the Plantatio restaurant the two bus stops or going to la cañada subway or paterna. The subway is a problem here because they spend every 1 hour.
The plantatio is a quiet place where they usually do not have much noise but if there are some rob in this area. In my house when I was a child came to rob.
This is my street and my area where I live.




CREDITS-->
imeem

No hay comentarios: