domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2007

MY SCHOOL




My school is escuela 2.
it isn't a very big school but we have enough place.
It is in la canyada, a village near Valencia.
there are three hundred students aproximately.
They are from three to sixteen years old.
My school is a cooperative.

study many subjets:
1-English.
2-maths.
3-audiovisaules.
4-lenguage.
5-biology.
6-history and geofraphy.
7-fisics and chemistry.
8-valencia lenguage
9-plastic
10-fisical education
11-teachnology
12-guidance

my favourite subjet is biology and maths, and I don't like fisical education.
I like my school because I enjoy very much and my friens are simpacetic, and teachers are very friendly.








VIDEO-->
This is the secretary.
This is the bathroom.
This is primary.
This is secondary.
This is the kitchen.
This is the garden of children.
This is the garden.
This is the library.
This is the field of basketball.
This is the football field.
This is the classroom technology.
This is the school on the backside.
This is music.
And this is all my school.






credits -->


2 comentarios:

Héctor dijo...

oh, I would like to be everyday over there again.
when I was in the school, It was so much better than now.
This is a shit! xD

but, unfortunately life changes..

byeee, chaarles xD

Héctor dijo...

And don't forget to enjoy as much as possible everyday in escuela 2.
You must start NOW!