jueves, 10 de enero de 2008

My christmas


My Christmas has been quite normal, I was much h past me very well and I was with my friends. Now I will list the days that are holidays and days that I better pass:
23 ->
23 went to the valencia in underground and angela buy me a gift, which her a poster of Kurt
Cobain singer of the group Nirvana.
24 ->
24 by the afternoon I was with juanjo and at night I had a dinner as a family every year and
then at 12 i give the wii.
25 ->
I had lunch on 25 Christmas and all day I was trying the gift.
31 ->
31 I went to the house to celebrate the night andrea old and did a party and we go to bed when it dawned.
1 ->
I had family meal, and then I went to sleep.
6 ->
Day kings gave me gifts and had family meal and I ended up holidays.
And these have been the Christmas of this year.
Credits->

No hay comentarios: